I know I usually wait until Friday to send out a massive list of links, but there were just so many time-sensitive ones this week that I really wanted to get these out there.
- Several of the project contributors have offered up their compensation in order to hire a few more young artists. She can now break a couple of the longer chapters into smaller bits and add a frontispiece, allowing for at least three to four more teen artists. If you know any tween or teen reader artists who are interested in participating send them Kate's way at The Clockwork Foundry.
- At the campaign mid-point, she'll be adding some new rewards, and will allow early backers to change their choices at any time. She's also willing to take suggestions as to what those reward might be!
- If you haven't entered my Giveaway for The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie, either click here or on the image in the sidebar to the right!
- The lovely ladies over at The Midnight Garden are offering not one but THREE different chances to win a copy of Australian author Shirley Marr's Preloved. Those Aussie books are hard to get here in the states, so go enter!
- The Story Siren is giving away a copy of Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross!! (Read my review of it here.) The contest ends in one day, so move quickly.
- Bonnie at Sweet Tidbits is giving away a copy of Gail Carriger's Timeless -- the fifth book in her Parasol Protectorate series. I have not reviewed any of them for the blog, but I own, love and have read all of them.
- You can also win The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa (which I will be reviewing tomorrow), from Alice Marvels.
Free Books (okay, a short story and sneak peaks at books, but still!):
- Mother, Crone, Maiden by Cat Hellisen is a short story prequel to her When the Sea Is Rising Red.
- You can read the first two chapters of Maggie Stiefvater's The Raven Boys here.
- OR, read the first two chapters of Maureen Johnson's The Last Little Blue Envelope here.
That's all for now!